Sunday, September 26, 2010

Episode #49

To download this show's episode just scroll all the way down past the album art!


Nappyroots has always kept it real and that's why I love them. This is a bangin' album with some great music and quality rappin'. Check it out at Nappyroots.com!








I love exotic music and Beats Antique is a group I happened upon by accident and just loved their music from the start. They remind me of Niyaz but funkier, and they add so many wonderful flavors to their music. Check them out at BeatsAntique.com.








BT is my heart. I will always love BT and have done so for years. His music is so beautiful, polished and smooth. This is a wonderful album and I'll be playing more from this double album on urban Outside shows in the future! BTMusic.com is where you can find it.




Here is this week's episode! Download show now!

Playlist

1. Welcome To The Show - Nappy Roots
2. Do It Big - Nappy Roots
3. Transitions And Eras Ft. Busdriver - Haiku D'Etat

Break: New albums I bought this year that I'm playing on this show are The Pursuit of Nappyness by Nappy Roots, Contraption by Beats Antique, also a song from an EP (Les Enfants Perdus) all proceeds from this particular song go to support the rebuilding work in Haiti, and These Hopeful Machines by BT.Bt's music can be found on BTMusic.com. The background song during the break is Better Days by Lisa Shaw. Music by Haiku D'Etat can be found on their website.

4. Oriental Uno Ft. Fanfara Kalashnikov - Beats Antique
5. Les Enfants Perdus (The Lost Children of Haiti) - Beats Antique
6. Vardo - Beats Antique
7. The Emergency - BT
8. Forget Me 1 - BT

Enjoy the show!







No comments: